Are you facing issues while getting back to MSN Homepage?
If yes, we are here with absolute assistance for you. Restoration of the MSN can become a tricky task for those who are new to this section. The article is a complete guide that will provide you with absolute information about setting the MSN com Homepage on a different web browser. We will also provide absolute assistance to you in restoring the MSN Homepage from google.com as well.
How to set MSN as a Homepage on Google Chrome?
Google Chrome opens up the tabs as a Homepage. We are here to provide you with a detailed process for making MSN a Homepage on Google Chrome.
- Tap on the “Customize and control Google Chrome” icon with horizontal lines.
- Tap on the Settings options from the given list.
- A list will flash up on your screen. Just scroll down the list and then search for the appearance section.
- Now go to the Under Appearance section and then turn on the ‘show home button.
- Once done, it will open a set of two radio buttons on your device.
- Next, you have to tap on the second one to move further with the process.
- You will now be asked to enter a custom web address type www.msn.com in the text box.
- Once done with it successfully, you now have to tap on the OK button to move further with the process.
- If you are an existing user and already have some other webpage as your default Homepage, you can remove the same with the current URL.
- On the successful completion of the above process, the Homepage icon will appear on your Google Chrome toolbar.
- Congratulations! You have successfully set MSN as a Homepage on Google Chrome. You can simply tap on this option to visit the new page effortlessly.
How to set MSN as a homepage on Microsoft Edge?
- Launch the Microsoft Edge web browser on your device.
- Now tap on the more icon present at the top right corner of your home screen.
- Once done, you now have to go to the Context Menu and then have to move with the Settings option.
- The next thing you have to do is to go to the section saying “Open Microsoft Edge With”.
- Now tap on the “A specific page or pages” option to move further with the process.
- On the completion of the above process, you now have to enter the URL: www.msn.com in the provided space to set it as your Homepage.
- Tap on the Save icon to save the settings you just have made.
- Bingo! You have successfully set the MSN as a Homepage on Microsoft Edge.
How to set MSN as a Homepage on Mozilla Firefox?
- Launch Mozilla Firefox web browser on your device.
- Tap on the Tools section and then move to the Options section given there.
- The next thing you have to do is to open up the General Tab on your device.
- Go to the Homepage section and then enter the URL: www.msn.com in the text box.
- You can simply switch to the MSN webpage if you are using some other webpage as a default.
- Once done with the above process successfully, now tap on the OK button to complete the above process successfully.
How to set MSN as a Homepage on Safari?
- Launch the Safari web browser on your device and then go to the MSN Homepage that you are willing to set up on your Safari browser.
- Once you will do it successfully, you now have to open up the Safari menu from the given list and then have to move with the preferences section.
- The next thing you have to do is to select General Tab from the given options.
- Now go to the Homepage option and then tap on the button mentioning “Set to current page”.
- You now have to open up the new tabs with the MSN Homepage.
- Just tap on the radio button mentioning “ New tabs open with”.
- Now select the Homepage and once it’s done tap on the Close button to enable the changes successfully, you made just earlier.
How to set MSN as a Homepage on Opera Web Browser?
- Launch Opera Web Browser on your device.
- Go to the toolbar and then tap on the “File” option from there,
- Once done, you now have to go to the “Preference” option to move further with the process.
- The next thing you have to do is to tap on the “Start and Exit” option.
- You will be provided with a text box where you have to type the URL: www.msn.com. Once you do it, the MSN will be set as a Homepage on the Opera Web Browser. The previous users can switch for the same just by replacing the URL given with the previous one.
- Tap on the OK button to complete the process successfully.
What to do, in case you fail to set MSN Homepage on your web browser?
In case you have carefully done with the solution given below and still are facing messaging asking you to make MSN your Homepage, the chances are quite higher that you are facing some issues on your device. To enable successful access over the same, the things you have to do are:
- Check your internet connection properly
- Restart your system
- Check the firewall and antivirus settings
- Clear temporary files or cookies of the web browser
- Clear the cache memory of the web browser
- Clear web browsing history
- Turn off ad blocker
- Reset network and internet connection settings
- Update your web browser
So, guys! It is all about how I get my MSN Homepage back. For browsing the preferences of the users differs a lot and that’s why we have provided here the solution with the different leading web browsers. You can easily pick up the solutions given depending upon the web browser you are using and can successfully set MSN as Homepage on it.