We are grateful for your desire to write for Techbymake. We are looking for writers with deep knowledge of Advanced Technologies like Mobile Applications, Business Management, Securities, Website Applications, Social Media, E-commerce, Web Development Tools, and more.
The diverse readers include software developers, management students, tech enthusiasts, educators, and researchers. Researchers and writers interested in writing are welcome to submit their well-researched content related to any below technologies.
Techbymake Publishes Visitor Posts on The Following Topics/Category:
- Website Development
- Small Business
- Sales & Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Cloud Computing
- Internet of Things
- Information Technology
- Big Data
- Software Development
- Apps Development
- Social Media
- Technological Advancements in Different Fields
- Technology News
- Trends of Past, Present & Future
- Many More Topics Which Come Under Technology Category
Guidelines for Guest Post/Submit a Post:
- Note CBD, Adult casinos, porn drugs, Armed items, and others are not allowed.
- The article should be thoroughly conducted and must be original. Techbymake will not accept plagiarism content.
- Always include a plagiarism check copy with your email for your article.
- The content must be unique in worth and must be able to attract the reader. The information submitted should not have been previously submitted elsewhere.
- The content to be published has to be correctly formatted, proofread, and free of grammar mistakes. Techbymake does not allow any promotional content of any kind.
- The piece must comprise a minimum of 1000 words. The essay shouldn’t be over 1500 words.
- The writer must provide images such as graphs, plots, and screenshots related to their article. The graphs or images are not copyright-protected. It is also possible to mention sources for easier reference to editors.
- Include a brief intro (3-4 paragraphs) and a concluding paragraph (3-4 paragraphs) to your submitted piece. In your introduction, you may start with a question, quotation, or fact related to the subject. The report should conclude by presenting a summary with essential takeaways.
- Keep your sentences brief throughout the entire article. The bullet points may be used to help clarify the essay.
- Always include the citations and references for each of the facts and images.
- Do not include affiliate hyperlinks. Do not include any irrelevant hyperlinks in the article.
- Ensure that the mail is formatted correctly and submitted via the link provided with a correct subject and a clear mail body.
- You will receive two do-follow backlinks as well as an extensive readership.
- The last word is to be patient. The post will be up within 12 hours (Working days).
- Send your Guest blog post ideas on firstname.lastname@example.org